Have a look at French Onion Chicken recipe, a delicious and easy to make at home. In this post, I will show the method to prepare French Onion Chicken soup recipe, and at the end, you can provide your feedback in a comment section.
If you want to surprise your family then this is the best method to make them happy. All you need is to follow this post and make a recipe, serve in front of your family and see their reaction.
Click Tacobell Survey to Win $500 Prize
Easy French Onion Chicken
We love that this recipe comes together in one skillet and in less than an hour. Dunking good bread into the extra pan sauce is highly encouraged.
French Onion Chicken Soup Ingredients
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 halved and thinly sliced large onion
- 2 Tsp chopped fresh thyme
- kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Cloves minced Garlic
- 1 3/4 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 Tsp Dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 c low-sodium beef broth
- 1 c shredded Gruyere
Click Cooker Chicken Tacos for Delicious Meal
French Onion Chicken Thighs DIRECTIONS
Now have a look at French onion chicken directions, follow each step properly. If you really want a delicious recipe then every step is important.
- First of all heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When oil gets heated then Add onions and salt, pepper, and thyme
- Cook upto 25 minutes, and reduce heat to medium-low and start stirring until onions are caramelized and jammy
- Stir it in garlic for a minute, turn off heat and remove onion mixture
- In a large bowl, mix chicken with salt, pepper, and oregano, then add flour. After that Heat remaining oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat
- Add that chicken and start cooking until golden on all sides it might take about 8 minutes
- Add beef broth and take cooked onions to skillet then bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until chicken is cooked through and beef
- Add Gruyere and cover skillet with a lid
- Cook, it until cheese melted, might take about 2 minutes
- Remove from heat and garnish with parsley and serve.
French Onion Chicken Recipe Video Guide
If you want to give us some suggestion or any feedback then you can add it in a TacoBellGuide comment section your feedback will always be appreciated.