Have a look at Quinoa Vegetable Soup, a delicious and is easy to make at home. As Winters are now at peak so Quinoa soup is perfect for this season. In this post, I will show the method to prepare Quinoa Vegetable soup in a few minutes and will welcome your feedback, you can share it in a comment section.
This delicious soup might be vegetarian, but it is super filling contains, white beans, kale, celery, and carrots. If you want to surprise your family then this is the best method to make them happy.
Click Tacobell Survey to Win $500 Prize
Quinoa Vegetable Soup
All you need is to follow this post and make a Quinoa soup and serve in front of your family. We assure you that everyone will love it and the good thing is it doesn’t take much time might take 10 minutes.
Now wait is over and here we are providing ingredients to make this delicious soup. So have a look at the ingredients you required to make Quinoa vegetable soup.
- 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium chopped onion
- Peeled and cut 2 thin rounds carrots
- 2 stem or stalk celery make sure to slice thin
- 3 thinly sliced cloves of garlic
- Cut 1 large zucchini into 1/2 pieces
- 1 Diced tomatoes can (14.5-oz)
- Cannellini beans can (15.5-oz) must be rinsed and drained
- 1 c. quinoa
- 1/2 tsp of ground cumin
- 8 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 8 oz. Tuscan kale, remove their ribs and sliced leaves thinly
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- The first step is to heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, carrot, celery, and garlic and also add salt and pepper. Cook and stir (about 10 minutes) until vegetables become soft.
- Next step is to add zucchini, diced tomatoes, beans, quinoa, and cumin, then pour it in broth and stir to combine.
- Bring them to a boil and you need to boil for almost 13 minutes until quinoa is tender.
- Stir in kale and cook until wilted, 1 minute more, then stir in lemon juice and Add some salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes and serve.
Quinoa Vegetable Soup Video Guide
I am sure you will love it so try this and remember to give you feedback in a comment section thanks and see more related posts.