Have a look at Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos recipes a flavorful and incredibly tender shredded chicken. It works beautifully in a variety of Mexican dishes and at the top of my list is slow cooker recipes! In this post, I will show the method to prepare Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos.
If you have a child who also involved in sports like our water polo games then this season is right at the dinner hour. This is the time of the slow cooker just imagine you are walking in your door at 6:30 or 7:00 at night, and you need some plan.
Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
Here I want to tell you that you should try crock-pot chicken tacos like me at least one slow cooker meal per week through the season.
This slow cooker chicken tacos recipe is an excellent choice for game day or even for any crazy or busy day. We recently added it to our menu recently and it’s always a winner.
Click Tacobell Menu If you want Best Tellthebell Menu
You should know the proper method to cook this recipe, follow the following steps for a better and delicious recipe:-
Slow Cooker Recipes
- 6 to 8 hours before serving dinner, you should place 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in your slow cooker.
- Put 3 tablespoons of the taco flavoring of your choice over the chicken and even can replace it with prepared taco seasoning as the result will still be wonderful
- Chopped onions and a can of chopped tomatoes or you can grab any variety that looks good to you
- Disperse a can of undrained, diced green chiles over the top
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and set it to low
- After 6 to 8 hours, it should be fork tender and shred easily
- Add in a some chopped cilantro as it is yummy but completely optional.
- Mix it and your crockpot chicken tacos or slow cooker chicken tacos recipe is ready to serve.
Click Tellthebell Survey to get a chance to win $500
How to Make Shredded Crockpot Chicken Tacos?
First of all note down the ingredients used to make shredded chicken tacos and that is:-
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless and boneless chicken breast halves
- Jar Pace Chunky Salsa Mild or Pace Picante Sauce Medium
- Teaspoon chili powder
- 12 flour tortilla, warmed
- Add the chicken with the chili powder and cumin
- Before pouring the salsa over the chicken place the chicken into a 6-quart slow cooker
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or until the chicken is fork-tender.
- Remove the chicken to a work surface and by using 2 forks, shred the chicken.
- Serve the chicken in the tortillas
Can you Put Frozen Chicken in the Crockpot?
There is a similar warning given for beef as according to Crock-Pot makers, Frozen meats can be cooked in a slow cooker, but the best to use the following guidelines:
- Add a cup of warm liquid to the stoneware before placing meat in it
- Do not preheat the slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos Video Guide
If you want to give us some suggestion or any feedback then you can add it in a comment section your feedback will always be appreciated.